Adonis Stevenson vs. Tony Bellew on Blu-ray
Adonis Stevenson vs. Tony Bellew for the WBC Light Heavyweight championship, held on November 30, 2013, at the Colisee de Quebec, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
Includes Manny Pacquiao vs. Brandon Rios (replay) and Sergey Kovalev vs. Ismayl Sillakh.
|Price:||£9.99, plus packaging and shipping added at checkout, please see shipping charges.|
All fights come in genuine Blu-ray case's, with full colour professionally designed cover artwork, and discs are full face, full colour printed - usually with the fights tale of the tape.
Blu-ray details: Runtime: 2 hrs 18 mins, full HBO Boxing After Dark broadcast, build up, ring walks, full fight, between rounds, and post fight interviews.
Quality details: Please see an actual screen capture (opens in a new tab / window) of the fight for an example of picture quality. This is a genuine screen capture taken directly from the Blu-ray and has not been enhanced in any way.
Before ordering, please read our quality, FAQ's, shipping, and returns policy pages for in-depth descriptions of our Blu-ray's quality, frequently asked questions, shipping, and return policies.
Other Blu-ray's including these fighters...
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Andrzej Fonfara I
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Andrzej Fonfara II
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Chad Dawson
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Darnell Boone II
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Derek Edwards (undercard)
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Dmitry Sukhotsky
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Donovan George
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Noe Gonzalez Alcoba
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Sakio Bika
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Tavoris Cloud (undercard)
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Thomas Williams Jr.
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Tommy Karpency
- Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Adonis Stevenson
- Oleksandr Usyk vs. Tony Bellew
- Tony Bellew vs. BJ Flores
- Tony Bellew vs. David Haye I
- Tony Bellew vs. David Haye II
- Tony Bellew vs. David Haye I & II
- Tony Bellew vs. Ilunga Makabu
- Tony Bellew vs. Isaac Chilemba I
- Tony Bellew vs. Nathan Cleverly II
- Tony Bellew vs. Valery Brudov