Erislandy Lara vs. Vanes Martirosyan II (Showtime) Blu-ray
Erislandy Lara vs. Vanes Martirosyan II for the WBA Light Middleweight championship, held on May 21, 2016, The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Includes Jermell Charlo vs. John Jackson and Jermall Charlo vs. Austin Trout.
|Price:||£9.99, plus packaging and shipping added at checkout, please see shipping charges.|
All fights come in genuine Blu-ray case's, with full colour professionally designed cover artwork, and discs are full face, full colour printed - usually with the fights tale of the tape.
Blu-ray details: Runtime: 3 hrs 23 mins, full Showtime Championship Boxing broadcast, build up, ring walks, full fight, between rounds, and post fight interviews.
Quality details: Please see an actual screen capture (opens in a new tab / window) of the fight for an example of picture quality. This is a genuine screen capture taken directly from the Blu-ray and has not been enhanced in any way.
Before ordering, please read our quality, FAQ's, shipping, and returns policy pages for in-depth descriptions of our Blu-ray's quality, frequently asked questions, shipping, and return policies.
Other Blu-ray's including these fighters...
- Erislandy Lara vs. Alfredo Angulo (undercard)
- Erislandy Lara vs. Austin Trout (undercard)
- Erislandy Lara vs. Brian Carlos Castano
- Erislandy Lara vs. Chris Gray (undercard)
- Erislandy Lara vs. Delvin Rodriguez
- Erislandy Lara vs. Freddy Hernandez (undercard)
- Erislandy Lara vs. Greg Vendetti
- Erislandy Lara vs. Ishe Smith
- Erislandy Lara vs. Jan Zaveck
- Erislandy Lara vs. Ramon Alvarez
- Erislandy Lara vs. Ronald Hearns (undercard)
- Erislandy Lara vs. Terrell Gausha
- Erislandy Lara vs. Vanes Martirosyan I
- Erislandy Lara vs. Vanes Martirosyan II (BoxNation)
- Erislandy Lara vs. Willie Lee
- Erislandy Lara vs. Yuri Foreman
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Vanes Martirosyan
- Jarrett Hurd vs. Erislandy Lara
- Paul Williams vs. Erislandy Lara
- Saul Alvarez vs. Erislandy Lara
- Vanes Martirosyan vs. Kassim Ouma
- Vanes Martirosyan vs. Mario Alberto Lozano