Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Joseph Agbeko on Blu-ray
Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Joseph Agbeko for the WBA and WBO Super Bantamweight championships, held on December 7, 2013, at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA.
Includes Matthew Macklin vs. Lamar Russ and James Kirkland vs. Glen Tapia.
|Price:||£9.99, including packaging, handling, and worldwide shipping.|
All fights come in genuine Blu-ray case's, with full colour professionally designed cover artwork, and discs are full face, full colour printed - usually with the fights tale of the tape.
Blu-ray details: Runtime: 2 hrs 41 mins, full HBO Boxing After Dark broadcast, build up, ring walks, full fight, between rounds, and post fight interviews.
Quality details : Please see an actual screen capture (opens in a new tab / window) of the fight for an example of picture quality. This is a genuine screen capture taken directly from the Blu-ray and has not been enhanced in any way.
Other Blu-rays including these fighters...
- Abner Mares vs. Joseph Agbeko I
- Abner Mares vs. Joseph Agbeko II
- Abner Mares vs. Joseph Agbeko I & II
- Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. James Dickens
- Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Moises Flores (undercard)
- Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Nonito Donaire
- Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Ricardo Cordoba (undercard)
- Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Rico Ramos
- Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Robert Marroquin (undercard)
- Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Teon Kennedy (undercard)
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux