Facing Ali on Blu-ray
Facing Ali, a documentary directed by Pete McCormack about Muhammad Ali as told from the perspectives of some of the notable opponents he faced during his career: George Chuvalo, Sir Henry Cooper, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Larry Holmes, Ron Lyle, Ken Norton, Earnie Shavers, Leon Spinks and Ernie Terrell.
|Price:||£9.99, plus packaging and shipping added at checkout, please see shipping charges.|
All fights come in genuine Blu-ray case's, with full colour professionally designed cover artwork, and discs are full face, full colour printed - usually with the fights tale of the tape.
Blu-ray details: Runtime: 1 hr 41 mins, full Spike TV broadcast.
Quality details: Please see an actual screen capture (opens in a new tab / window) of the fight for an example of picture quality. This is a genuine screen capture taken directly from the Blu-ray and has not been enhanced in any way.
Before ordering, please read our quality, FAQ's, shipping, and returns policy pages for in-depth descriptions of our Blu-ray's quality, frequently asked questions, shipping, and return policies.
Other Blu-ray's including these fighters...
- Ali: The Fighter's Journey
- Ali and Cavett: The Tale of the Tapes
- Ali Frazier I: One Nation... Divisible
- Ali vs. Frazier: 50th Anniversary Special
- Blood Brothers: Malcolm X & Muhammad Ali
- Cassius X: Becoming Ali
- ESPN 30 for 30: Muhammad and Larry
- Frank Skinner on Muhammad Ali
- I am Ali
- Joe Frazier: When The Smoke Clears
- Muhammad Ali
- Muhammad Ali: A Life
- The Trials of Muhammad Ali
- Thrilla in Manila
- When We Were Kings
- What's My Name: Muhammad Ali